Sunday, April 5, 2009

What A Week =V=~zzZ

Last Sunday, me and my sis went to Hillsong Live Album Recording at Sydney Entertainment Centre. It was packed with people, I mean heaps and heaps of people!!  The concert was awesome!! And the atmosphere there was amazing.




The Crowd~ o.O



Human waves  XD

This week I had my last session with my personal trainer. OMG o.O.... I went for weight lifting, because I just started so I just lift 10kg. I had lift for 50 times and went to jog for 30 minutes. 

Stretching Area

Arm Weight Lifting Eq.

Jogging Machines

During Friday, we had our Drama Performance! Our group somehow still can make out something to perform. Although we had many NG scenes,Thanks god!! We have completed the whole drama. And we had our 2009 PBL2 Grammy Award:-

The Most Violence Actor~ =P

The Most Hilarious Actors goes to
=Handsome Romeo and Funny Friar Laurence=

The Winning Team~

The 2 Best Directors

My English Teacher - Jaqi
&
My Biology Teacher - Claudia


"He is so HANDSOME" scene


"Let me see my daughter 
for the LAST TIME" scene

There are more videos but the file size is too big,I'll try to edit and upload it. Btw, Chung Hua Miri Brassband which was my high school band is going to Spain in 1 week. All the Best to you guys and make the trip a memorable one for you all!! 

I'm going to sit for my Mid-term exam this Wednesday and Thursday. So I think I'm not gonna update for few days time. Take care guys and adios~ =)

No comments:

Post a Comment