Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Sunday Night~

During Sunday night, my sis , me and my cousin went to Hillsong "Art from the Heart" art & film festival. I think some short film and artworks are AMAZING and the theme of the competition is "The Cross".  Click here to view more artworks and click here to view short film. You can vote for your most favourite productions.


I personally love this one.

All kinds of cross


LOVE

I recorded the service during that night, so that I can share with you all.I especially love Hillsong's songs, I'm feeling the melody and lyrics touched my heart, it's very powerful. I think it's the reason why people love its songs. Hope you guys will like it too~

 



I love this song, I think its lyrics is very meaningful.
Freely You gave it all for us,
Surrendered your life upon that cross.
Great is the love, 
Poured out for all.
This is our God!
Lifted on high from death to life,
Forever our God is glorified.
Servant and King,
Rescued the world.
This is our God!

After the service, we went to Mamak - A Malaysian style hawker stall. There were a lots of people there and we had to Q-up for quite a long time to wait for our turn. And I found out that something wierd that it's a Malaysia stall but most of the employees are Singaporean =P. Our dinner cost us $60 (FYI it's RM156), there is no doubt that the food there taste nice but the price is kinda expensive.  By using RM156 back in hometown I can go to have a delicious dinner in a proper restaurant. A piece of Roti canai here cost me $5 =(RM10), back in M'sia I can eat 10 pieces of Roti canai. =V= oh well~ just once in a while I need to fulfill my desire for M'sian foods. If not I will be broke soon XD 


The making of 
Roti Canai 
Step 1

The making of 
Roti Canai
Step 2

Me with my 
mini teh tarik.

My cousin with his 
Nasi Lemak and Cendol.

My Sisters's Kari Kambing
&
Ais Kacang


My Roti canai 
with Teh Tarik =3

1 comment:

  1. One of the artworks from "The Cross" art exhibition reminded me of my junior boss: He has a super huge cross tattoo at his back with the John 3:16 :D I should send that photo to join the competition! Thanks for sharing the link :) It inspired me!

    Marlene from Miri

    ReplyDelete