Friday, April 24, 2009

Easter Break!!

Last week was my 1 week Easter Holiday and during last Wednesday, my sis , cousin and I went to cinema to watch a 3D movie "Monsters vs Aliens". Although it is a cartoon, the 3D effect make it very cool. The 3D effect make you feel that the things in the movie will "float out" from the screen.


Me and my elder sis

Salty Popcorn~


3 of us with of our 3D glasses on.
Thou look like "Ah Pek" glasses =V=
XD

Sis with her new sunglasses 
which bought by my elder sis for her


Last Saturday (18/04) was my 2nd sis's 21st Birthday. Following the custom of Australia, the birthday girl/boy need to treat its sibilings or friends for a meal. And my sis did that~ XD She brought us to a Germany Restaurant - La Bohème Restaurant. The food were simply DELICIOUS!!! 


Wine ~

Soup of the Day -
 Hungarian Beef Soup

Duck Liver Pâté

Gourmet European Sausages

Grilled Pork Knuckle

Smoked Pork Ribs 

Golden Roasted Duck



Cam whoring~ =P

After the lunch, we went to QVB for window shopping and I went to Mooks to buy a jacket since the weather start getting colder. After that, we went to Passion Flower to eat desserts. As my sis birthday gift for my sis, the bill was on me. I treat all of them with desserts and ice-cream. *Yum yum* =P


Mango Sorbet with pancakes

Banana pancakes with Ice cream

Double Happiness
-Greentea and Yam ice cream with red beans-

Black Pearl
-Seaseme Ice cream with glutinous balls-

We went to a photo booth to take a photo sticker. We had a lot of fun during the photo shoot. After I looked at the sticker, I feel pretty wierd cause my eyes in the sticker look so girly ~.~

When we are on the way back to our home. Me and my cousin jumped off the bus when we are few stops before our home. We went to a bakery and my cousin bought her a cake. My sis didn't notice that we already got off the bus. And we susprise her with a Birthday cake.
 
Sis's 21st 
Birthday Cake
-Blueberry Marble Cheese Cake-

Sis with her cake

Bibi~ ♥

3 sisters... XD

A kiss for my Birthday Girl~ XD

3 Birthday cards for my sis
From the left: My cousin production, 
mine and my elder sis

The 1st card that I made!!!
Help a lot by my elder sis~ 

A birthday card for my sis~

And that ends my 1 week easter break holidays, during the holiday mostly I just stay at home and have a GOOD rest! XD but kinda regret that didn't went to the Easter Show this year, cause seems like all of my classmates went to the Easter Show. I need to wait for 1 more year~ T_T Anyway,college start again and it's a new semester, I need to be more hardworking!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment