Saturday, April 25, 2009

WeeeeewW ~

WOoooo!! My cousin and aunt are coming next Tuesday! My cousin is coming for her Graduation Ceremony and my aunt come to visit my cousin which living with us. Now everyone is cleaning their own room and the entire house , so that the guest will have a pleasant stay. I'm cleaning my room too~ XD My cousin will stay at my room during her stay and I'm going to sleep at my sis's room.

Seems like each month, they'll be someone to visit us. That's a good news for us too, so that we wont be so bored. This is our plan through out whole year : -

April & May : Visit from Cousin and Aunt
June : Visit from Sis's friends & maybe A trip to Brisbane (wooo~ Movie world, Sea world and Dream World)
July : Hillsong Conference 09 and a visit from Dad
August : Schooling period
September : Visit from Mum and Cousin
October : Schooling and revison period = /
November : Final Exam period
December : Going back to M'sia!!! XD
 

No comments:

Post a Comment