Saturday, April 11, 2009

I MISS!!!

Since I came to Sydney for 3 months, I miss all the things back in Miri. Especially the FOOD!!  When I'm writing this post, I feel so HUNGRY~ XD These are the local snacks from my hometown.

Sambal Fish~

Ampang Balik
A kind of pastry with peanut , 
sugar and butter in it.

Nasi Pulut~
Glutinous rice

Kek Lapis
It is a type of Malay Layer Cake

My Favourite~ Satay

BBQ Chicken Wings =P

Keropok Lekor
Fish Cake

The food that me and 
my sis bought.

My ex-school band will be going to Spain on Monday. I miss those time while we are practicing music and formation. By joining Brassband I had learned something useful for me such as music, how to communicate well with others and also team work. Besides that,I had made a lot of friends. We are like a BIG family. And I can tell you that, I had a lot of fun and great memories~
I want to wish my band All the best and do take care of yourselves. Make this trip a memorable one for all of you. Cuidar y adiós

Can you spot me? XD

Group Photo after came back from Italy
winning the Championship Cup

Form 5 Committee 07/08

I miss my BoBo too~ 

During this week, I had sat for my mid-term exam. The exam is held at the Randwick Race Course and the examination hall is HUGE. Few days before the examination, everyone is very hardworking and the foundation studies library is always full.

Don't know when Seumas taken this photo
while I'm studying

The Examination Hall

Randwick Race Course


I'm going out with my sis to Bondi Junction for shopping. Will update my blog as soon as possible XD. Take Care Everyone~ 

No comments:

Post a Comment