Wednesday, May 6, 2009

2 GIFTS ~

Last week, I received 2 Gifts all the way from Malaysia and Dubai!! I received a new watch from my 2nd Bro!!! TQ!! I Love it! The name of the watch is Body and Soul. XD Few days after I received the watch I found that the time stopped and I thought my new watch is out of battery. Actually it can generate electricity itself ,all I need to do is just shake it then the watch will move again. *Opps I felt so outdated* XD


Shake shake shake~
XD

I love its
transparent design

Besides that, I received the Band Spain Trip T-shirt. Thank you Jia Yii for the gift. This year the band members find an atrist from the Internet to help them design the Band T-shirt.I think it is very creative. Congrats them for getting Spain Music Festival Champion. All the best to them for the State Level Brassband Competition, hope they can represent Sarawak to the National Level Comp this year.


The front of
the Band T-shirt



STOP STOP STOP!! Stop the time! Time flies very fast!! Today my cousin and aunt is going back to M'sia. Our home suddenly full with laughter during their stay. We had TONS of FUN!!! Hope they can stay a little bit longer~ *Sigh* But never mind, me and my sis is planning to pay my cousin a visit during December. We shall meet again, VERY SOON!!


*Stay tuned for more photos, gonna upload what did we do during my cousin's stay (We went to a lot of places)*

No comments:

Post a Comment