Sunday, March 8, 2009

My 1st Post!! XD

This is my 1st post, I start blogging since my eldest brother urge me to do so XD.  This blog is all about my life in Sydeny and my thoughts. Foudation Studies had started for about 1 month. There are just 2 classes for Life Science stream. I'm situated in class PBL2 and it's SUCH a multi-culture class. We have 4 studnets from Saudi Arabia which are Habib, Abud, Mohammed and Wiaam, Mohammad is from Iran, Nancy, Fenny and Cecilia are from China mainland , the Hongkies which are Alex and David, Shely & Veronica are Indonesians and 2 Malaysians which are Seumas and I.

The teachers here all are very nice and friendly and I like my English teacher , Jaqi and Claudia - my Biology teacher very much. I  Drama class!!! It is so fun for playing a role in Shakespeare's greatest creation "Romeo and Juliet"And I feel great for trying new stuff. Step out from My Comfort Zone is my new moto. XD 

I miss all the Malaysian's foods "Teh tarik, Ampang balik, Roti canai, Ice kacang and tons more" A LOT, as well as my mum's cooking and all my friends. It's great to have sisters here. They will do the cooking while I just need to wash the plates... There are no more "Kakak" here XD, So I need to do the house work with my sis. It's tiring but it's a great way to learn to appreciate. Haha, my sis is amazed that I can cook some simple dishes.

It's all from me for now. C-ya everyone!! = )

English teacher, Jaqi!!

Computing Class

Drama Class

O-week for Uni 1st year~


My Classmates (from left) Habib, Alex, David, Fenny, 
Mohammad, Seumas and Mohammed


In lift (Going to Biology Lab)

1st Bio Assement - Using Microscope

Eileen is demonstrating

A resolution of a Pink coloured paper

Onion cell

Best Adv Ever!! XD 

3 comments:

  1. jungle boi welcome u to the blogger world..haha

    dont get addicted la. just post up ur life as much as u can. hope u will enjoy ur stay there.

    remember to stay on with hillsong oso..it was a life changing experience for me..

    ReplyDelete
  2. JIe! welcome! so great to hear that you love Biology but how about Chemistry? =) It's ok, make sure it's all worthy , ok ?

    ReplyDelete
  3. congratz and a warm welcome to blogspot.. haha!
    im talking like im the admin for blogspot like that.. enjoy ur studies while im jealousing right now at home.. haha!

    ReplyDelete