Sunday, March 8, 2009

My 18th Birthday~!!

Last week was my 18th birthday and my sis made a SURPRISE birthday celebration for me at the Foundation Year Cafe with my classmates. And later that night we went for Japaneses BBQ Buffet at Suminoya Restaurant. Here is all the photos = ) ~

Chocolate Mud Cake~ ♥

Surprise Birthday Attack @ 
Foundation Building Cafeteria

My sis and Classmates!!

Seaweed Salad, Miso Soup, Beef and Unagi.

All you can eat Buffet!

My 2 lovely sis~ XD



My ice-cream Shot!


*Cheers*

Sis and I

Queen Mary 2 arrived in Sydney~!!

Night view of Sydney Opera House.

2 comments:

  1. yeee ha.. nice birthday cake haha.. erm.. no treat me eat.. post to 7X,Tmn Pxxangx, 32xxx, Sitiawan, Perak mar.. haha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey, happy belated birthday ya.. ^^

    ReplyDelete