Thursday, March 26, 2009

Fitness 1st ~

Last Sunday, me and my sis decided to sign up for Fitness First. Actually the idea is out of the blue. I decided to join since my mother always complain about me being TOO thin and she scared I'll being blow away by the wind.. =__=" And it is kinda convenient for us since it is just 20 minutes walk from our home to the fitness centre. All of us had different aims and my aim is to gain 10kg within one year time and pump up some muscle up.. XD

During this Tuesday, I went to the centre with my sis after class and I used the Jogging Machine for 15 minutes and I done 4 sets of arm weight lifting (FYI 1 set=12 times). After I went home, I'm feel EXHAUSTED and I start to feeling every inch of my muscle start to sore.

Today I will have a session with my personal trainer. Hope that I can come out by surviving because my sis said that is NOT EASY at all!!

But NO PAIN, NO GAIN~ So wish me luck, guys!! XD

No comments:

Post a Comment