Friday, September 11, 2009

Nephew's "23rd" Birthday! XP

My mum just arrived this Sunday and my sis took her around the city these few days. I can't join them because both of my sis are having their Sem Break but not me T_T. My mum want to try the restaurant where my sister is working as part-time. So we went for dinner during Wednesday Night.

Mum with her Teh Halia!
*Too Sweet for her*

Mamak is always PACKED with people & we had to wait for a long Q!

Roti Pisang! This is really good! Smell good & taste good!
My Recommendation!

Roti Tisu!!

Me with my Teh Tarik!

Today me and some friends went back to Mamak to celebrate for my nephew's 19th Birthday, Yeah I'm his UNCLE *Gosh I feel SO OLD!* Actually he is older than me but he call me uncle, I think this happen in most chinese BIG family. Today I did something funny, when we put the candles up I thought we bought a packet of 20 candles, so we just left out 1 candle. Who knows when they counted the number of candles, it turned out that I had put 23 candles on it. Jj told me :"When I saw the cake, I'm very touched until I count the candles." XD

*Behind the Scene*
Veronica carrying out the cake. XD

23 candles! *Opps!* My bad :P

Birthday Boy!

Group Photo!


Why so Serious JJ? I think he's still angry with me
because of the candles. Haha XD Spot the little CLOWN in the pic.

Tiramisu~

JJ, Tiffany & Adrian

Seumas stop gossiping!! XD

Tomorrow my class are going to Royal National Park for Biology Excursion from 8am-5pm, my Precious Saturday is going to be wasted T_T. I still haven't study my excursion information yet, so off I go now. I will upload some photos after I'm back from the National Park! :)

1 comment:

  1. just saw ur write up on your TV presentation. Good job bro. well written. i m sure your tutor gave the same comments. well structured.

    keep up ur good work...

    ReplyDelete