Saturday, September 19, 2009

Biology Excursion!

Last Saturday we went to Royal National Park for our biology excursion. It was a Fun experience for me and I had the chance to study different animals by having a tour in the Symbio Wildlife Gardens. We had studied the differences between the plants in heathland and also rain forest. I think we can considered ourselves lucky since Saturday was a bit windy compared to Sunday and the standard B group had to do their excursion on Sunday. Besides, we also celebrated Shely's Birthday at the Wildlife Garden. Now let our journey begins: *Less talking & Let the photos do the talking*

On the Bus!



Seumas, Me & Khine!

At Heath land.


Some Seaside~
Seumas like his split.


I just love Seaside!

YahoO!!

Symbio Wildlife Gardens!

Sleeping Budgie!

Mr.Wombat~

Emu!

Piggy!

Kangaroo with its Fastfood :P
Chicken that wears slippers.

Mr. Koala

Dead Koala! o.O
*Just sleeping*

Shely's usual pose with her B'day cake!

Going into the Rain forest.

It looks so alike Sarawak Lambir Waterfall,
the place where I live XD

Australian Next Top Model Look!
XD

For more photos please click HERE.

By the way, I'm going to Canberra for 2 days 1 night because my mum want to attend the Flower Festival which are going to be held in Canberra. We are going to start our journey later today and I need to wake up at 7am. So off I go now. Take Care guys & gonna update when I'm back.

No comments:

Post a Comment