Wednesday, May 20, 2009

For My Dearest Band ~ CHMBB

It's around 3am here but I'm not sleeping yet because I want to dedicate this post to my School Band - Chung Hua Miri Brassband  back in Malaysia. By joining band, it was really a life changing experience for me . And now when I look back I had a lot of precious memory that I had been through with my band. 

We laugh together - We won Champion during Italy Festival and 07 State Level Champion. 

We cry together - Last year we got 2nd place during State Level Competition by losing to the champion team just for 0.5 marks. 

And much much more!! All of that are the bitter sweet memories for me!

This Saturday they are going to compete for the State Level Brassband Competition and the weird thing is seems like I'm more nervous that the participant XD. Just now, I went to my connect group and all of us had pray together for my school band. We pray that all the members will have a healthy body , so that they can perform their best with no regrets and the MOST important is that they will enjoy themselves!! Hope them will achieve GREAT result because they had contribute so much time, money, passion, love and faith. 

To F.5 members : This will be your last year with band, so enjoy yourselves and treasure all the memories!!! XD

To all members : Remember to drink more water and take good care of yourself. And just ENJOY YOURSELVES!!!!!!! You guys are my NO.1 forever!! XD

All the BEST to you all, my dear members!!! I will keep praying for you guys! My best wishes for you all & Miss you all! +U+U!! 

"1 BAND, 1 SOUND! 1 HEART, 1 SOUL!!!"

3 comments:

  1. Thx for ur support zhen jie! we will do our very best! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. wah..ur english very powerful now..cannot find mistake leh...

    keep it up. and i wish for the best for the band as well. looking forward to their clip.

    ReplyDelete