Friday, October 8, 2010

One of Us

Sorry peeps for didn't update my blog in ages ( I doubt that anyone is reading this), has lose the urge to update it. But hopefully I will update it every now and then with the thoughts that comes into my mind (I think it's more with Sharing rather than update :D).

So I have been catching up with some english drama e.g. Desperate Housewives, Glee, Grey's Anatomy, etc. (September totally is one big DRAMA FEST!! ;D). Personally I love Glee, I love every single songs that covered by them (most of them). And I found that Glee is trying to portrait what's really happening in real life, although I found that the plot is little bit dodgy especially when they're trying to pay a tribute to someone (Britney episode), it's just like a series of music videos that join together to make an episode (like Dreamgirls).

Song = Good!
Song + Plot = BLAH!


The latest episode of Glee - 'Grilled Cheesus' is talking about personal believe. So I think some of us are like Finn, we are trying really hard to find something to portrait our god. In Finn's case, he assumed that he is talking to God as he saw his portrait on the sandwich.

And when he found out that we can't see god through any channel, he lost his faith in god. I truly believe that it's in our nature, we have to see it to believe it. But reality is we can't see it to believe it and none of us are exception. We all have to go through our own journey to see that god is with us. It's all about Faith, it's a leap of faith. And you better believe me, He is there, he is always with us and he will never leave us.
1-2The fundamental fact of existence is that this trust in God, this faith, is the firm foundation under everything that makes life worth living. It's our handle on what we can't see. The act of faith is what distinguished our ancestors, set them above the crowd. - Hebrews 11:1 (The Message)

No comments:

Post a Comment