Saturday, October 31, 2009

I'm Uncle!

Finally hand in my 1200 words RESEARCH Essay which is about animal testing last Friday! The topic is "Should Animal Testing for Medical Purpose be Outlawed?" It is an argument essay and I support that animal testing for medical purpose shouldn't be outlawed. Actually I did write more than the limit which is 1200 words but I don't think the marker will notice, hope he/she won't be that bored and count words by words. Hope that I will get a good mark for my essay.

LOL! I saw an incident last Friday, some guy was fooling around and he pissed everyone off. The incident happened in the Computer Lab - LG24. I was in the Computer Lab and doing my last editing with my essay. And some guys which obviously fooling around, he switched everyone screen to the teacher's screen that he is using. The noisy and packed computer lab suddenly turn into pin drop silent and everyone were staring at him. People asked him to turn the screen back and told him that isn't funny at all as they are rushing for their essay before they need to hand in. It turns out that his prank isn't that funny when he said he can't turn it back, because he just simply push a button. People were pissed off by his childish action and some students called the technician for help. At last, he escaped from the computer lab. Luckily, I did hit the print button before my screen went off, if not he will be so SORRY. This lesson teach us that DO NOT fool around while people are busying and Think before we do anything stupid.

Happy Halloween!!

No kids come for trick-or-treat *Awww :/*, the street that I live is like a dead street, there are no single sound even it's just only 8pm. Seems like there are no BIG celebration in Sydney for Halloween and I think everyone in Foundation Year is digging in their books for exams.

Yippee~! I'm a Uncle. Wanna welcome my newly born Nephew - Laurence Teo Jia Cheng 张佳程.
He is just 11 days old. My parents will be flying to Melbourne to celebrate his 1 month old. My mum and dad are SOOO~ Happy!! They are finally Grandparents! Me and my sis are going to fly to Melbourne too after our exams to see our little nephew.

Ain't he Cute! Small eyes and Sexy lips! XP

*Cough! Cough!*

I Surrender! :P

Moo~!!

After my Melbourne trip, I'm going to fly back to Malaysia. That's so Fast~ 1 year just passed in the blink of eyes. Hope all my foundation year friends will keep on pursuit their dreams and our friendship will be long lasting. Don't forget to contact me ya. : )

1 comment: