Friday, August 21, 2009

A Time To Share~

Sorry guys for not updating recently, Semester 2's classes have been so packed and we have tons of homework to do. I'm think I will have less chance to update because I want to catch up with my studies. Now it's Semester 2 & it needs to be a Painful Semester so that I can achieve the requirement GPA to enter Medical Science *No Pain, No Gain!*. This week I'm busy preparing for my seminar presentation which I will going to present next week & my title is "Is television viewing beneficial for children?". Oh Man! I'm the 1st to present in front of my class. So wish me luck guys. *Finger crossing*

My friend has shared a video on Facebook & I would like to share with you guys too. Hope this video can teach us to be more appreciate with what we have and don't just complain with what we didn't have... Had a rough day? Feel like giving up? Fallen down and can't get up? Why even a person without any limbs can get back up but we can't? Think again! The answer lies within ourselves, either we want or not.


Indeed, he is a small man with BIG HEART!

My cousin made these videos few weeks ago, these pictures of the video are all from some OLD album. All those photos are SERIOUSLY such a long time ago. During that time, I think I'm just in kindy/Primary 1. Watching this video, let me recall all the good memories with my brothers,sisters and cousins while we are staying at KL and yes, it's seems like just yesterday. Sometimes I just hope if only I can turn back the time.


My Popo, Mum and Me

I miss you, Popo.

No comments:

Post a Comment