Monday, August 10, 2009

A New Semester!

Semester 2 just started last Monday & the 1st week is one tiring week for me. The new timetable is FREAKING "Awesome"! The timetable is just so beautifully

PACKED !

And don't know which "clever" person organized our time table. Most of the time, we need to run from our foundation building to the main campus for our next lecture. I love Monday because my class will start at 11am & end at 1pm (if no lab). While for Friday, I need to wear my running shoes to uni, it's a Running Day for our class XD. I think I will become more fit when going back to Malaysia the end of this year.


From our Foundation Building (Red) to
our Lecture Hall - NSGT (Blue)

Last Saturday, me and my sis went to Fitness First to do some exercise. After that, I accompany my sis to a session call BodyJam, a dancing+ aerobic programme. The instructor use a lot of dance movement while doing the exercise. We had dance contemporary, cha cha & hip hop. I had a lot of fun although it is very tiring & I sweat A LOT. It had been quite a while since my last ballroom dancing practice.

NOW I have an issue, I'm addicted to the following snacks. No Thanks to Ms.Ellie Chong who introduced me to these snacks. T___T I will spent atleast $10 just only on snacks & I'm getting Fatter & Fatter. Who gonna help me to quit it. Gonna find the Quit Line for snacks XD.


I Yasmin Ahmad's production! She was a critically-acclaimed multi-award winning film director, writer and scriptwriter from Malaysia and was also the executive creative director at Leo Burnett Kuala Lumpur. Her television commercials and films are well-known in Malaysia for their humour, heart and love that crosses cross-cultural barriers, in particular her ads for Petronas, the national oil and gas company. Her works have won multiple awards both within Malaysia and internationally. All of her production are so meaningful yet so touching to me. Here are some productions of her, hope you guys will like it:

1.Tan Hong Ming


2. Family

3. Funeral - Beautifully Imperfect
Personally I Love this very much!!

That's all from me for today. Tonight we are going to have Steamboat. Off I Go Now!! : D

1 comment:

  1. YAY im so prouddd.
    MY NAME ON ZHEN JIE BLOG YAY :D
    hehehee.
    anyways it ur fault for being so slow and never ate them before hahahaaa.
    so good ay :P
    u shud try the panda one :D

    ReplyDelete