Thursday, July 30, 2009

Harry Potter Night!

Tuesday night, we went for "Harry Potter and The Half-Blood Prince". I'm rather disappointed. I thought this episode will be full of magic, fighting & romance. Who know this episode came out quite boring & it is just the beginning of the next episode, to prepare for the next episode. I think the next episode will be full of thrills. My conclusion for this episode, the headmaster is dead & we just find out that Mr. Snake is the half-blood prince. I rate it 2.5/5 , since there are just 1 fighting scene & no romance. My advice is you can just skip this episode and wait the next episode. But I think most people already watched before I did. XD

Using the internet @ Eastgarden Food Court

Harry Potter's Poster

We like to imitate! XD
Guess who I'm pretending?

Sis's Turn

Looking forward for "Twilight : New Moon"

Me @ Hoyts Cinema

After finishing the movie, we went for grocery shopping and I used my sister's camera to take some random photos inside Woolworth. I had found out that I'm interested in taking all kinds of photos. From weathers to flowers to foods to human and so on.

Green apples

Red apples

Strawberries

Chocolate Milk

Dare Iced Coffee

It looks so fake!

Daisy

Tulip

Iris. I think.

No idea what is that!

When we arrive at home after groceries shopping. I decided to tidy up my messy room & it took me around 2 hours to clean up the mess. Hope the condition will stay for a while. XD

*Before*
Trust me. It's not a Crime Scene.
P.S I purposely put all the books on the floor
so it more easy to arrange it agn.

*After*

My computer desk is nice and tidy
at least FOR NOW.

I just found out that my wardrobe is fulled.

Later I will be going to Fitness First & Powerhouse on Campus. After that, will go to city to have a hair cut and buy some stuff for my ski trip. Going to pack tonight. I will not be able to update for few days, it is a 3 days 2 nights trip. I will update the blog once I'm back from the Ski Trip. Have a blessful weekend everyone & Take Care : )!

No comments:

Post a Comment