Saturday, July 25, 2009

FINALLY!!

Sorry guys for not updating my blog more than 1 month. Was busying with my exams and Yesterday I just sit for my last exam! It had been quite hectic period for me during the last whole month (Tutorials+Labs+Volunteering+Preparing for Exams). Finally it's over & Now I'm Enjoying MY Winter Break!! Following is roughly what I did throughout the whole month:

WARNING : PG
.
.
.
.
.
.

1) Bio Lab Session - Dissect Lamb's Heart

Organs Upsidedown
(Liver on the top,
Lungs & Heart at the bottom)

Would you like to blow the pipe? XD

If you think these are disgusting, wait until you see THIS! Following photo show that there are strings & paper in my Fanta (M'cdonald Meal)!!! I just realize that after I felt something in my mouth, it's a paper =V=ll. I drank 3/4 of the drink and almost finish it.

DISGUSTING!!
EWWW!

Me and my friends are SHOCKED to discovered that. The next day I went back to inform the manager and I didn't plan to complain about that but the attitude of the manager really piss me off. This our conversation.

Me: I want to inform you that there are strings and paper inside my drink. (Showing him the photo)
Manager: Oh! Do you want a replacement?
Me: No. I just only want to inform you so that others will not have the same problem as mine.
Manager: Ok. Thank you for informing us.

It didn't sound that bad but actually the manager didn't look at me while he is talking to me. He just walking here and there and talk to others. That's so RUDE! After that, I told my friend, actually there is no point to inform him, he doesn't care at all. =____="

2) Hillsong Conference

I had volunteered to help out with Hillsong Conference ,the conference was 4 days long which was on the 7th July-10th July and I'm working as Host for Hillsong JAM. Host's duties are to collect the offerings, welcome them and provide information for the teens. But somehow we actually do mostly anything when we were instructed to do so. JAM is a youth service for yr8-yr12 students. Some of them even flew from another country, following their parents. I enjoyed myself very much I had the feelings that I'm also one of the participants as my age is same with some participants : D. It had been a GREAT Experience for me and I had met AMAZING peoples throughout the conference. I definitely will volunteer for next year conference.

Conference were held during my schooling period, so I just helped out after I finish my class. I had to travel 1.5 hours to Sydney Olympic Park for volunteering. And this is my 1st time to travel by train ALONE. I had lost my way in the train station and taken the wrong train. XD Thou, it still a good experience for me because I had a chance to explore and learn by myself.

Train ticket from Central to Olympic Park

This is only a part of the volunteers.
There are MORE!

Hillsong JAM 09 - Tribal War




Me and My sis showing our Volunteer passes!

AMAZING People - The Host

HuRRAY! We finally finished our 4 days duties.
On the last night, we had the chance to attend Hillsong Conference.

Hillsong Conference @ Acer Arena
How grand is that!!


Here is the Hillsong Conference Highlights 2009. Check it out and Enjoy!

It will keep on update my blog with my Holiday's Plans. Stay Tune & God Bless : )!

No comments:

Post a Comment