Thursday, June 18, 2009

A "Quick" Post!!

It's RAINING!! RAINING!! & RAINING!! This is my first winter in Sydney and I don't know actually it rain so often during winter. I found that the "Raining Style" at here is very weird. It always rain heavily but just for a short period and it stop then it continue to rain again, it's call 小便雨 in chinese XD ~

*Sigh* I'm having a hard time with one of my group member. Sometimes I felt her being too bossy... When we create our group questionnaire, she said she don't like my question and she want me to change it ; When we are doing our own graph, she want me to redo the my whole graph in the last minute ; During Sunday night, I asked her whether Monday is the due date for my part. She told me No and on Monday morning, I received a SMS from her that 'She hope I already done my part, cause it is my responsibility.' Due to a little time left , I just find a sample from the textbook and modify it. I showed it to my teacher and she said ok with my work. But Miss X reply me with an email.

"Sorry Tom but I am disappointed with what you have done..You were not supposed to copy off the sample at the back of the book..!! Where is your own effort...?!anyway.. I will do that again...Thank you.."

After I read this email, I felt so angry and frustrated. I know it is for our group own good but just don't cross the line. It's ok to be bossy but you need to have a limit. It's ok to give advice but don't despise other's hardwork.

When I'm walking back home, I suddenly felt maybe it is lesson from God that I need to experince it and I should take it as a stepping stone to learn how to forgive and forget. After that, I felt more calm down. We will meet people from all walks of life and we could not expect everyone to think or do things the same way as us. So there will be a lot of lessons that we need to face it and gain something from it. Actually this post should be a short one, but I just felt I need to find somewhere to express my feeling...

Ah! I'm now preparing from my English summary presentation. Tomorrow I'm gonna present it to my class and the title is "The Things We Do For Love." XD I'm going to continue with my work. This Sunday I will be going for an excursion with my class. I will update my blog a.s.a.p! Hope you all will have a Great Friday and weekend.

Off I go... God Bless Ya All :)

3 comments:

  1. u can really write man!!!...keep it up...

    btw. do put more effort la...zzzz...copy from back of the book still dare to shout so loud...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so proud of you ~ not because of the "copy" part but the "forgive pand forget" part! Don't worry, you will do better and better when time comes! =)Good Day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kanasai ah you gor!! Cannot give some good advices ha. =______=" Still mock me!
    I think the things that between us are getting better now, today we still had a chat. The things that passed, just let it be... :)

    ReplyDelete